List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ana Johnson Date:July 1 2011 9:55pm
Subject:ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?
View as plain text
Hi.

I'm using the ssqls structures to setup my sql statements.  I like it.

I believe I'm calling too many insert commands though.  I want to switch to
using mysql's extended insert syntax.  I haven't found anything in the
mysql++ documentation about this server/protocol capability, or about how to
use it through the mysql++ library.  (I haven't found any google results
either.)

to be clear, by "extended insert syntax" I mean:  "insert into blah (c1,c2)
values (1,2),(1,3),(1,9823),(23,8923)"

Is there support for mysql's extended insert syntax in mysql++?  How would I
use it?  Do I need to switch to method which does not use the ssqls
structures?

Thanks!!

- Ana

Thread
ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson2 Jul
  • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson2 Jul
    • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Kemet3 Jul
      • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson6 Jul
        • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young6 Jul
          • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson6 Jul
            • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young7 Jul
              • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Ana Johnson8 Jul
                • Re: ssqls and extend insert syntax? how?Warren Young8 Jul