List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Cook (dancook) Date:May 31 2011 6:08pm
Subject:RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classes
View as plain text

> like
> >> this
> give
> >>
> >> I haven't looked at the rest of your patch yet, but this is what I
> >> meant by my admission that I was obviously on drugs when I
initially
> >> discussed this.  You don't want to use the token pasting operator
> (##)
> >> here at all.  Just say NAME::field_count.
> >
> > Was there a patch committed for this?
>
> No, I was waiting for Adrian to take another pass at it, to get rid of
> the last *_NULL stuff.  I believe the fix is trivial.  Maybe you want
> to take a shot at it instead?

Sure I can take a look at it.
Thread
Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesAdrian Cornish22 May
  • Re: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesWarren Young23 May
    • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)31 May
      • Re: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesWarren Young31 May
        • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)31 May
          • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)1 Jun