List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Cook (dancook) Date:May 31 2011 4:32pm
Subject:RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classes
View as plain text
> > Trying to use ssqls::field_count in initializer produces errors like
> this
> > ./test/qssqls.cpp:56:1: error: pasting "test" and "::" does not give
> > valid preprocessing token
>
> I haven't looked at the rest of your patch yet, but this is what I
> meant by my admission that I was obviously on drugs when I initially
> discussed this.  You don't want to use the token pasting operator (##)
> here at all.  Just say NAME::field_count.

Was there a patch committed for this?
I don't follow the commits, we are just working off the latest
"official" release.

Dan
Thread
Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesAdrian Cornish22 May
  • Re: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesWarren Young23 May
    • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)31 May
      • Re: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesWarren Young31 May
        • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)31 May
          • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)1 Jun