List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 23 2011 5:28am
Subject:Re: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classes
View as plain text
On May 22, 2011, at 10:04 AM, Adrian Cornish wrote:

> Trying to use ssqls::field_count in initializer produces errors like this
> ./test/qssqls.cpp:56:1: error: pasting "test" and "::" does not give a
> valid preprocessing token

I haven't looked at the rest of your patch yet, but this is what I meant by my admission
that I was obviously on drugs when I initially discussed this.  You don't want to use the
token pasting operator (##) here at all.  Just say NAME::field_count.

Thread
Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesAdrian Cornish22 May
  • Re: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesWarren Young23 May
    • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)31 May
      • Re: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesWarren Young31 May
        • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)31 May
          • RE: Patch for number of fields from ssqls classesdancook)1 Jun