List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrej van der Zee Date:May 11 2011 2:21am
Subject:add SQL query to BadQuery
View as plain text

I was wondering if it would be possible to add the SQL query to the BadQuery exception.
The problem is, writing a try-catch block for every SQL query that is send to the database
in order to know the actual SQL query that failed, is tedious. It would be much easier to
have one outer try-catch block for BadQuery and read it there. I attached a quick patch
against 3.0.6 that makes my code much neater. Is there any chance to get something similar
in the main-branch?

Thank you,
add SQL query to BadQueryAndrej van der Zee11 May
  • Re: add SQL query to BadQueryWarren Young12 May
    • Re: add SQL query to BadQueryAndrej van der Zee12 May