List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Sepich Date:April 2 2011 8:29pm
Subject:Query queryh = conn.query(); causes a segmentation fault.
View as plain text
Query queryh = conn.query(); causes a segmentation fault.

I have used print and cin.get()'s to trace a segmentation fault to this one
line among thousands. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem
before and may know how to solve it. I would be more than happy to send the
full context of where the line is in my code if anyone has any interest in
this email.

Thank you,

Eric S.

Thread
Query queryh = conn.query(); causes a segmentation fault.Eric Sepich2 Apr
  • Re: Query queryh = conn.query(); causes a segmentation fault.Jonathan Wakely2 Apr