List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 1 2011 2:26am
Subject:Re: SVN checkout 2688 will not bootstrap
View as plain text
On Mar 31, 2011, at 5:43 PM, Adrian Cornish wrote:

> I hacked bootstrap as below and it works. I dont know much about bakefile -
> so not sure this is the correct solution

Alas, it is not correct.

Bakefile is griping about the fact that the Makefile talks about the library target which
it doesn't know how to build, even though it isn't necessary for Makefile.simple.  The
right solution would be to ifdef out a bunch of stuff that isn't needed in
Makefile.simple.

I'm guessing the real problem is due to upgrading to a newer Bakefile than I'm using at
the moment, which is stricter about such things.

Thread
SVN checkout 2688 will not bootstrapAdrian Cornish1 Apr
  • Re: SVN checkout 2688 will not bootstrapWarren Young1 Apr
    • Re: SVN checkout 2688 will not bootstrapAdrian Cornish1 Apr
Re: SVN checkout 2688 will not bootstrapDino Korah1 Apr
  • Re: SVN checkout 2688 will not bootstrapMark Easton1 Apr