List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 26 2011 7:04am
Subject:Re: Visual C++ Express & mysql++ question.
View as plain text
On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:57 PM, Eric Sepich wrote:

> As soon as I move that exact code into dig.h and in its own function
> everything goes to hell:

Eric, please, please, please get a C++ book and read it.

> 1>g:\dsg\fubar\fubar\dig.h(2) : error C2065: 'conn' : undeclared identifier

That error message tells you exactly what is wrong.  The fact that you are still mystified
after seeing it tells me you are still trying to speak pidgin C++ instead of actually
learning the language.
Thread
Visual C++ Express & mysql++ question.Eric Sepich26 Mar
  • Re: Visual C++ Express & mysql++ question.Warren Young26 Mar