List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 18 2011 4:30pm
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
On Mar 18, 2011, at 8:59 AM, Florian Feldbauer wrote:

> I have attached the modified source of tquery1.cpp.

Okay, I've figured out what's going on.  I've been doing my tests against the svn version
of MySQL++, not the 3.1.0 released version.  This bug was squished in svn back in August.

The only thing holding me back from releasing 3.1.1 is that I want to fix the ABI breakage
created by 3.1.0, reverting it to the 3.0.9 ABI.  If someone wants to give me a patch for
this, 3.1.1 should shortly follow.
Thread
Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer15 Mar
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young15 Mar
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
        • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesAdrian Cornish18 Mar
          • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
            • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young18 Mar
              • Fixing 3.1.0 ABI breakage (Re: Problems with storein and templatequeries)Andrey Ponomarenko19 Sep