List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Cornish Date:March 18 2011 2:46pm
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:58 AM, Florian Feldbauer <
florian@stripped> wrote:

> I just made a downgrade to mysql++ 3.0.9 and now the storein works fine
> with my template query.
> So there seems to be a bug in the 3.1.0 release! A colleague of mine
> reported the same problem using mysql++ 3.1.0 on a gentoo machine.
>
> Best regards
> Florian

Florian,

Could you send a complete modified version of one of the example programs or
a complete program in itself (with db schema) that reproduces this exact
problem.

Adrian

Thread
Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer15 Mar
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young15 Mar
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
        • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesAdrian Cornish18 Mar
          • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
            • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young18 Mar
              • Fixing 3.1.0 ABI breakage (Re: Problems with storein and templatequeries)Andrey Ponomarenko19 Sep