List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Florian Feldbauer Date:March 18 2011 9:58am
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
I just made a downgrade to mysql++ 3.0.9 and now the storein works fine
with my template query.
So there seems to be a bug in the 3.1.0 release! A colleague of mine
reported the same problem using mysql++ 3.1.0 on a gentoo machine.

Best regards
Florian

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, Warren Young wrote:

> On 3/15/2011 2:39 PM, Warren Young wrote:
>>  On Mar 15, 2011, at 3:47 AM, Florian Feldbauer wrote:
>>
>> >  First of all in this package the subfolders ssx and test are
>> >  missing in the examples, so you can't build them.
>
> I just checked it.  The only two things in the .src.rpm are a spec file and
> the tarball, which does indeed contain the test and ssx subdirs. Further, the
> .src.rpm does indeed rebuild cleanly, which it wouldn't if the ssx subdir
> were missing.

Thread
Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer15 Mar
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young15 Mar
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
        • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesAdrian Cornish18 Mar
          • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
            • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young18 Mar
              • Fixing 3.1.0 ABI breakage (Re: Problems with storein and templatequeries)Andrey Ponomarenko19 Sep