List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrei Victor Date:March 18 2011 6:21am
Subject:Re: The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing from
your computer.
View as plain text
You probably need to set your working directory in your project settings.

I don't have Visual Studio with me right now, but you can right click
your project in the Solution Explorer, then click Properties. Somewhere
there you'll find these options:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/kcw4dzyf.aspx

Make sure your dlls are in that folder, and the other generated binaries
too.

I hope that helps.

--
Andrei Victor
Senior Games Programmer

Thread
The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing from your computer.Eric Sepich18 Mar
  • Re: The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing fromyour computer.Andrei Victor18 Mar
  • Re: The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing from your computer.Warren Young18 Mar