List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Sepich Date:March 18 2011 5:57am
Subject:The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing from your computer.
View as plain text
I finally managed to build mysql++ from source in Microsoft Visual C++
Express 2008. I built my program and was all excited to start debugging. I
hit debug and now I am faced with this error:

The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing from your computer.

I checked the directory and clearly the .dll does exist. I built it and
included it in my project properties just like the documentation told me to.
Has anyone else experienced this error before?

Thread
The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing from your computer.Eric Sepich18 Mar
  • Re: The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing fromyour computer.Andrei Victor18 Mar
  • Re: The program can't start because mysqlpp_d.dll is missing from your computer.Warren Young18 Mar