List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomalak Geret'kal Date:March 16 2011 10:12am
Subject:Re: List subject prefix
View as plain text
On 16/03/2011 06:28, Ruben Safir wrote:

>> I'm not running procmail, and I'm not looking to filter anything.
>>
>> It's been convention for decades for emails coming through mailing
>> lists to have "[ListName]" prepended to the subject line, and I'd
>> like to see that in my inbox.
>>
>> Is there a reason that this list breaks convention?
>>

> Yeah - because people aren't robots, and BTW none of the other MYSQL
> lists do it either, nor does my pearl list, actually.  I'm thinking of
> top posting this just to demonstrate how anoying, presumptious and rude
> your last line was.  try asking nice next time and send it privately to
> the administrator.

I was only asking. You're the rude one... blimey, what an
overreaction. Completely uncalled for.

Tom
Thread
List subject prefixTomalak Geret'kal15 Mar
  • Re: List subject prefixChris Frey15 Mar
    • Re: List subject prefixTomalak Geret'kal15 Mar
      • Re: List subject prefixJim Graf15 Mar
        • Re: List subject prefixTomalak Geret'kal15 Mar
          • Re: List subject prefixRuben Safir16 Mar
            • Re: List subject prefixTomalak Geret'kal16 Mar
              • Re: List subject prefixJoel Fielder16 Mar
                • Re: List subject prefixTomalak Geret'kal16 Mar
                  • Now off topic - Re: List subject prefixJoel Fielder16 Mar
        • Re: List subject prefixRuben Safir16 Mar
Re: List subject prefixDino Korah16 Mar