List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Florian Feldbauer Date:March 16 2011 9:02am
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
I build the RPMs on a Fedora12 i386 and SL5 x86_64 machine.
On both the source codes of the examples were in the directory
/usr/share/doc/mysql++-devel-3.1.0/examples/
The Makefile there requires the two subfolders ssx and test but
on both machines these two folders were not in this directory...
Maybe they are somewere else, wenn installing mysql++ with
rpmbuild --rebuild and rpm --install ?

To my main problem: I don't quiet understand what you mean with
> There are two queries in examples/tquery1.cpp, and you've changed the
> first to require two
> parameters instead of one, but you haven't included one of the changes I
> made which provides the second parameter.
but changing the example with foo.patch results in the same error.

--
-------------------------------------
| Florian Feldbauer                 |
| Ph.D. student                     |
|                                   |
| Institut für Experimentalphysik I |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum           |
| Universitätsstr. 150              |
| D-44780 Bochum                    |
|                                   |
| Office: NB 2/173                  |
| Phone:  (+49)234 / 32-23538       |
| Fax:    (+49)234 / 32-14170       |
| Web:    http://www.ep1.rub.de     |
-------------------------------------
Thread
Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer15 Mar
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young15 Mar
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
        • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesAdrian Cornish18 Mar
          • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
            • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young18 Mar
              • Fixing 3.1.0 ABI breakage (Re: Problems with storein and templatequeries)Andrey Ponomarenko19 Sep