List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 16 2011 4:57am
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
On 3/15/2011 2:39 PM, Warren Young wrote:
> On Mar 15, 2011, at 3:47 AM, Florian Feldbauer wrote:
>
>> First of all in this package the subfolders ssx and test are
>> missing in the examples, so you can't build them.

I just checked it.  The only two things in the .src.rpm are a spec file
and the tarball, which does indeed contain the test and ssx subdirs.
Further, the .src.rpm does indeed rebuild cleanly, which it wouldn't if
the ssx subdir were missing.
Thread
Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer15 Mar
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young15 Mar
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
        • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesAdrian Cornish18 Mar
          • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
            • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young18 Mar
              • Fixing 3.1.0 ABI breakage (Re: Problems with storein and templatequeries)Andrey Ponomarenko19 Sep