List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 15 2011 8:39pm
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
On Mar 15, 2011, at 3:47 AM, Florian Feldbauer wrote:

> First of all in this package the subfolders ssx and test are missing in
> the examples, so you can't build them.

I don't see why that would be.  Everything in the dist tarball should appear in the
.src.rpm.  If it didn't, no one would be able to build binary RPMs for other systems.  I
think I would have heard complaints if that were the case.

I'm not on an RPM based machine right now so I can't look into it immediately.

> But making the same changes in tquery1.cpp as you did results
> in the error message "Error: Not enough parameters to fill the template."
>
> Here are my changes:

Your changes are incomplete.

There are two queries in examples/tquery1.cpp, and you've changed the first to require two
parameters instead of one, but you haven't included one of the changes I made which
provides the second parameter.

Instead of making my changes to your code manually, copy everything from the Index: line
through the last line of code, save it to foo.patch in the MySQL++ source root, then
apply it to the code tree with:

	$ patch -p0 < foo.patch

It should apply cleanly and completely.
Thread
Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer15 Mar
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young15 Mar
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer16 Mar
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
        • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesAdrian Cornish18 Mar
          • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer18 Mar
            • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young18 Mar
              • Fixing 3.1.0 ABI breakage (Re: Problems with storein and templatequeries)Andrey Ponomarenko19 Sep