List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 3 2011 4:33pm
Subject:Re: MySQL++ 64 Bit Platform Installation Problem with Fix...
View as plain text
On Mar 2, 2011, at 7:08 PM, Raymond Boettcher wrote:

> keeping up with the API changes has definitely kept me on my toes

I don't think I've done any of those without good reason, or without compensating
benefits.

Anyway, the rate of such changes have slowed down considerably.

> the Makefile for MySQL++ is hardcoded to ${PREFIX}/lib

Actually, no, it's not.  The Makefile is generated by the configure script from
Makefile.in and the options you pass to the configure script, plus things it discovers
about your system.

Adrian's solution is the correct one:

	$ ./configure --libdir=lib64 ...

should cause configure to generate the Makefile you're asking for.
Thread
MySQL++ 64 Bit Platform Installation Problem with Fix...Raymond Boettcher3 Mar
  • Re: MySQL++ 64 Bit Platform Installation Problem with Fix...Adrian Cornish3 Mar
    • Re: MySQL++ 64 Bit Platform Installation Problem with Fix...Jonathan Wakely3 Mar
  • Re: MySQL++ 64 Bit Platform Installation Problem with Fix...Warren Young3 Mar