List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 19 2011 6:16pm
Subject:Re: EXC_BAD_ACCESS exception from storein(container) in MYSQL++ on
MAC OS 10
View as plain text
Alan, please keep replies on the list.

On 2/19/2011 10:21 AM, Alan Shank wrote:

>> Move the vector inside the loop,
>
> I don't think you have understood this code.

Quite possible, since you haven't actually provided *code*, just
pseudocode.  If you want people to do more than just skim, you're going
to have to provide something that compiles and is based on one of the
examples so they don't need your database.  If you aren't willing (or
able) to provide something that demonstrates the problem in a way people
can see on their own machines, you have to expect incomplete clarity in
replies, because the problem is unclear in your respondent's heads.

Nevertheless, nothing in what you say tells me that the vector gets
cleared or rebuilt between queries, which means it's going to continue
to be appended to.  Study Query::storein_sequence(), beginning at line
749 or so in lib/query.h.  Notice that it does not clear or resize the
container.  That's your job.  It *does not* work like Query::store() in
this regard.
Thread
EXC_BAD_ACCESS exception from storein(container) in MYSQL++ on MAC OS 10Alan Shank17 Feb
  • Re: EXC_BAD_ACCESS exception from storein(container) in MYSQL++ on MAC OS 10Warren Young19 Feb
Re: EXC_BAD_ACCESS exception from storein(container) in MYSQL++ onMAC OS 10Warren Young19 Feb