List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 19 2011 12:24am
Subject:Re: Suggested patch for query class
View as plain text
On Feb 16, 2011, at 7:57 AM, Adrian Cornish wrote:

> Here is a small patch for consideration for the query class to allow
> the multi insert/replace to work with other STL containers like
> std::set,std::list

Thanks!

I didn't like the way you modified the "first" iterator, however.  It risks later bugs if
people reading the code believe "first" always points to the first element.  In reworking
it to avoid the need to modify the passed iterator, I found several other ways to improve
the code.

I've checked this in.  Can you try it to be sure I didn't screw something up?  It passes
dtest, but I'd rather some real-world code exercised it before release, too.
Thread
Suggested patch for query classAdrian Cornish16 Feb
  • Re: Suggested patch for query classWarren Young19 Feb
    • Re: Suggested patch for query classAdrian Cornish19 Feb