List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 3 2011 1:22am
Subject:Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14
View as plain text
On Feb 2, 2011, at 1:46 PM, Steve Ong wrote:

> Somewhere in ssx/genv2.cpp using 'strcmp', but didn't include <cstring>.
> Added:
> #include <cstring>

Already in svn.

> There are some source code in libmysqlpp_ssqls2parse.a library calling functions from
> classes in libmysqlpp.a.

Already in svn.

> I agreed wholeheartedly with g++ that '-pthread' has no business be where
> cpool_cpool.o being compiled, and the rightful place for it to be is when 'cpool' (the
> executable) being linked. So I've moved -pthread in this particular case.

Makefile.in is a *generated* file.  If you want to fix problems in it, you have to fix it
in either mysql++.bkl or in Bakefile itself.
Thread
Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Steve Ong2 Feb
  • Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Jonathan Wakely2 Feb
  • Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Warren Young3 Feb
  • Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Remi Collet3 Feb