List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:February 2 2011 9:49pm
Subject:Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14
View as plain text
On 2 February 2011 20:46, Steve Ong wrote:

> I agreed wholeheartedly with g++ that '-pthread' has no business be where
> cpool_cpool.o being compiled, and the rightful place for it to be is when 'cpool' (the
> executable) being linked. So I've moved -pthread in this particular case.

-pthread sets -D_REENTRANT and so is needed when compiling *and* linking

> Anyhow, now that you know what I've fixed. It's you call to whether you want to
> include this patch into the release.

Was there meant to be a patch attached?
Thread
Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Steve Ong2 Feb
  • Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Jonathan Wakely2 Feb
  • Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Warren Young3 Feb
  • Re: Patch fix for compile problem in Cygwin and Linux Fedora 14Remi Collet3 Feb