List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonathan Wakely Date:January 31 2011 11:05am
Subject:Re: Not enough parameters to fill the template
View as plain text
On 30 January 2011 00:52, Kemin Zhou wrote:

> Tomalak Geret'kal wrote:
>>

>> Your lines of code are not a full C++ program. For example, we don't see
>> you declaring any variables so we don't know their type, and you have no
>> function scope.
>>
> I gave only two lines because I know that the exception happened at
> line 77.

That's irrelevant.  I could write code that  throws an exception on this line:

  return p;

But it would be useless to ask anyone to tell me why just from looking
at that line.
Thread
Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
  • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateTomalak Geret'kal30 Jan
    • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
      • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateTomalak Geret'kal30 Jan
        • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
          • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateJonathan Wakely31 Jan