List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kemin Zhou Date:January 30 2011 12:49am
Subject:Re: Not enough parameters to fill the template
View as plain text
Tom,
Thanks for the reply.  I got this resolved.
I though 3.0.9 does not have this problem and 3.0.10 does.
The summary is:
with 3.0.9 I got "Not enough parameters to fill the template"
exception at the parse() function.
This can be resolved by adding an output operator before
the parse() function.
For 3.0.10 I don't see this exception.

Thanks.

--
Kemin Zhou, Ph.D.
925 262-3970 Mobile

Thread
Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
  • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateTomalak Geret'kal30 Jan
    • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
      • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateTomalak Geret'kal30 Jan
        • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
          • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateJonathan Wakely31 Jan