List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kemin Zhou Date:January 30 2011 12:12am
Subject:Not enough parameters to fill the template
View as plain text
Hi  All,
I saw that back in August, people are discussing this problem.
 Not enough parameters to fill the template

I have the following tow lines of code that gave me the above error message.

75       query << "insert into " << badtab << " values(%0, %1q)";
76       query.parse();

Ovidiu suggested the following solution:

 The solution is to add  "-fsigned-char" to CFLAGS when compiling
mysql++ on Linux/PPC.

I am using linux.

Is this still the only solution?

--
Kemin Zhou, Ph.D.
925 262-3970 Mobile

Thread
Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
  • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateTomalak Geret'kal30 Jan
    • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
      • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateTomalak Geret'kal30 Jan
        • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateKemin Zhou30 Jan
          • Re: Not enough parameters to fill the templateJonathan Wakely31 Jan