Hello - I apologize as this comes off as somewhat more of a C++ question, but
after banging my head against this all night, I decided to ask if someone else
had experienced it.
I had a fairly large project going with mysql++ - working fine for a couple
years - a client/server game type thing.
Anyway tonight I decided to break off the database portion of the code and make
it into a library so i can use it in a world builder/editor GUI app i'm making
At some point during this process, including mysql++.h in the new library i made
started causing this compile error:
1>d:\mysql++\lib\cpool.h(221) : error C3861: 'time': identifier not found
I've been looking at any project settings differences I can between the two but
I'm drawing a blank.. I searched for this error in the mailing list search
engine and found nothing.