List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 10 2011 3:49pm
Subject:Re: Errors while compiling under cygwin
View as plain text
On Jan 10, 2011, at 3:38 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> Something in libmysqlpp_ssqls2parse.a depends on something in
> libmysqlpp.so, but -lmysqlpp comes earlier on the linker command line
> so the symbols can't be found.

FWIW, this is already fixed in svn.

I guess I need to get round to pushing out a 3.1.1...

Thread
Errors while compiling under cygwinChris Langlois10 Jan
  • Re: Errors while compiling under cygwinJonathan Wakely10 Jan
    • Re: Errors while compiling under cygwinChris Langlois10 Jan
    • Re: Errors while compiling under cygwinWarren Young10 Jan