List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 5 2011 9:37pm
Subject:Re: Reg.Building mysql++ against stlport
View as plain text
On 1/5/2011 1:32 PM, rajagopal c wrote:

> Would like to build mysql++ against stlport

Why?  Once upon a time, when VC++ had rotten STL support, STLport was a
good idea.  You say you have VC++ 2008, so you have a pretty good STL
implementation now.

In any case, this list isn't the right place to learn how to use STLport
with your compiler.

> there any project instructions for same..

Nothing other than README-Visual-C++.txt, which I assume you have now
read after Jonathan pointed you to it.

If you need more information, take it up on the STLport mailing list.
Thread
Reg.Building mysql++ against stlportrajagopal c5 Jan
  • Re: Reg.Building mysql++ against stlportWarren Young5 Jan
    • Re: Reg.Building mysql++ against stlportTomalak Geret'kal6 Jan