List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 4 2011 2:52am
Subject:Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored Procedures
View as plain text
On Jan 3, 2011, at 4:17 PM, Doug Morrow wrote:

> If I replace the parsed
> statement with this it will execute properly and return the desired results.

I don't doubt that.

Yet, when I change one of the examples in the way you say causes the problem, it doesn't
cause the problem.  Therefore, I think you've misdiagnosed the problem.  I offered
several alternatives, ALL of which may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the problem isn't
Connection pointers vs static objects.

Thread
Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow3 Jan
  • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresWarren Young3 Jan
    • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresTomalak Geret'kal3 Jan
    • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow4 Jan
      • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresWarren Young4 Jan
      • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow4 Jan
        • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresChris Morgan4 Jan
          • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow4 Jan