List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Sepich Date:January 4 2011 12:51am
Subject:Re: Initialization of a Query object.
View as plain text
I guess I apologize for my lack of experience but that is something I can
not change overnight.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:

> On 1/3/2011 2:36 PM, Eric Sepich wrote:
>
>> No one ever said courtesy was a guarantee in life.
>>

> Courtesy is a two-sided arrangement.  Posting questions that show a lack of
> C++ knowledge to a mailing list of this sort is rude; it implies that you
> think we should teach you C++, one question at a time.  We are here to
> answer MySQL++ questions, not C++ questions.
>
> This is not specific to MySQL++.  Pull the same thing on another C++
> library mailing list and you're likely to get some push-back there, too.

Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich3 Jan
  • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely3 Jan
    • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal3 Jan
      • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely3 Jan
      • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Warren Young3 Jan
        • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich3 Jan
          • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Warren Young3 Jan
            • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal4 Jan
              • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely4 Jan
            • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich4 Jan
          • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal4 Jan
  • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Adrian Cornish3 Jan