List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 3 2011 10:40pm
Subject:Re: Initialization of a Query object.
View as plain text
On 1/3/2011 2:36 PM, Eric Sepich wrote:
> No one ever said courtesy was a guarantee in life.

Courtesy is a two-sided arrangement.  Posting questions that show a lack
of C++ knowledge to a mailing list of this sort is rude; it implies that
you think we should teach you C++, one question at a time.  We are here
to answer MySQL++ questions, not C++ questions.

This is not specific to MySQL++.  Pull the same thing on another C++
library mailing list and you're likely to get some push-back there, too.
Thread
Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich3 Jan
  • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely3 Jan
    • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal3 Jan
      • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely3 Jan
      • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Warren Young3 Jan
        • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich3 Jan
          • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Warren Young3 Jan
            • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal4 Jan
              • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely4 Jan
            • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich4 Jan
          • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal4 Jan
  • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Adrian Cornish3 Jan