List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Sepich Date:January 3 2011 9:36pm
Subject:Re: Initialization of a Query object.
View as plain text
Thanks for your response anyway. Clearly you think somehow you are a
superior being on account you know MySQL++ really well. That's OK. You guys
did answer the question. No one ever said courtesy was a guarantee in life.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:

> On 1/3/2011 1:54 PM, Tomalak Geret'kal wrote:
>

>> In the time it took you to write your response you could likely have
>> answered the question. :)
>>

> Given the nature of Eric's questions over the past week, I'd say Jonathan's
> justified in breaking out the clue-by-four.

Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich3 Jan
  • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely3 Jan
    • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal3 Jan
      • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely3 Jan
      • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Warren Young3 Jan
        • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich3 Jan
          • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Warren Young3 Jan
            • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal4 Jan
              • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Jonathan Wakely4 Jan
            • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Eric Sepich4 Jan
          • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Tomalak Geret'kal4 Jan
  • Re: Initialization of a Query object.Adrian Cornish3 Jan