List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomalak Geret'kal Date:January 3 2011 3:39pm
Subject:Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored Procedures
View as plain text
On 03/01/2011 11:10, Warren Young wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2011, at 1:55 AM, Doug Morrow wrote:
>
>> 		std::stringstream ss (std::stringstream::in | std::stringstream::out);
>
> It's probably not relevant to your immediate problem, but I can't help but wonder,
> why don't you just use ostringstream here?

Or just `std::stringstream ss;`

Tom
Thread
Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow3 Jan
  • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresWarren Young3 Jan
    • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresTomalak Geret'kal3 Jan
    • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow4 Jan
      • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresWarren Young4 Jan
      • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow4 Jan
        • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresChris Morgan4 Jan
          • Re: Problem with Connection Pointers and Stored ProceduresDoug Morrow4 Jan