List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tomalak Geret'kal Date:December 30 2010 8:37pm
Subject:Re: Return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row> myresultset;'.
View as plain text
On 30/12/2010 20:35, Eric Sepich wrote:
> Does anyone know how to return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row>
> myresultset;'? The reference manual states there is a size() method but that
> is returning the number of rows fetched. I want the number of columns.
> Thanks.

Eric,

You know the number of columns from when you wrote the query.

Tom
Thread
Return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row> myresultset;'.Eric Sepich30 Dec
  • Re: Return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row> myresultset;'.Tomalak Geret'kal30 Dec
    • Re: Return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row> myresultset;'.Warren Young30 Dec
  • Re: Return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row> myresultset;'.Chris Morgan30 Dec
    • Re: Return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row> myresultset;'.Warren Young30 Dec
      • Re: Return the number of fields in a 'vector<Row> myresultset;'.Eric Sepich31 Dec