List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Cornish Date:December 24 2010 5:09am
Subject:Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.
View as plain text
On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Eric Sepich <sepich.eric@stripped> wrote:

> I'm trying this right now. I can execute the commands manually NO Problem.
> I can not get mysql++ to execute them yet. I must be all thumbs somewhere.

Hi Eric,

Almost always its better to reply all, so that it includes the list as well.
This way if I tell you anything stupid - the other list members can correct
me. It also helps to share the solution for other in future if they ever
have the problem

>     try{
>           Query querya = conn.query("drop table if exists
> sports_schedule_timeadj");
>           StoreQueryResult resa = querya.store();

Just out of interest - why do you need the result of a DROP?
Why not use execute()

>           Query queryc = conn.query("CREATE TABLE sports_schedule_timeadj
> LIKE sports_schedule");
>           StoreQueryResult resc = queryc.store();

How about
          Query queryc = conn.query("CREATE TABLE sports_schedule_timeadj
SELECT * FROM sport_scchedule");

>           Query queryd = conn.query("INSERT sports_schedule_timeadj SELECT
> * FROM sports_schedule");
>           StoreQueryResult resd = queryd.store();

Now about is not needed

 How does that work for you?

Adrian

Thread
'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Eric Sepich24 Dec
  • Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Chris Frey24 Dec
  • Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Warren Young24 Dec
  • Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Tomalak Geret'kal24 Dec
    • Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Adrian Cornish24 Dec
Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Adrian Cornish24 Dec
Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Adrian Cornish24 Dec
  • Re: 'vector<mysqlpp::row> v;' is crashing my program.Mengmeng Zhang24 Dec