List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 22 2010 4:43am
Subject:Re: Exception Handling.
View as plain text
On Dec 21, 2010, at 7:29 PM, Eric Sepich wrote:

> First off I saw an example outlining how to use:

Where?

>        mysqlpp::Connection conn(use_exceptions);

use_exceptions is in the mysqlpp namespace, like all other MySQL++ symbols.  So, that
should be

	mysqlpp::Connection conn(mysqlpp::use_exceptions);

or:

	use namespace mysqlpp;
	Connection conn(use_exceptions);

Both of these are more work than necessary, though, because exceptions are the default.
This is the same as both of the above:

	mysqlpp::Connection conn;

> There really is no good example I can find
> describing the how of exception handling in mysql++.

$ grep catch.*BadQuery examples/*.cpp | wc -l
       19
Thread
Exception Handling.Eric Sepich22 Dec
  • Re: Exception Handling.Chris Morgan22 Dec
  • Re: Exception Handling.Warren Young22 Dec