List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Sepich Date:December 22 2010 2:29am
Subject:Exception Handling.
View as plain text
First off I saw an example outlining how to use:

        #include <mysql++.h>
        mysqlpp::Connection conn(use_exceptions);

For me it does not work. My compiler tells me there is no definition for
use_exceptions. Also I need to add error handling to the following query as
it exists in my code:

        mysqlpp::Query fquery = pconn->query(squery);
        mysqlpp::StoreQueryResult fres = fquery.store();

From what I have read in the reference manual there is a BadQuery class.
Also there is some StdErr class. There really is no good example I can find
describing the how of exception handling in mysql++.

Thank you & Merry Christmas

Thread
Exception Handling.Eric Sepich22 Dec
  • Re: Exception Handling.Chris Morgan22 Dec
  • Re: Exception Handling.Warren Young22 Dec