List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 21 2010 1:21pm
Subject:Re: How to compile mysql++ on the windows x64 platform?
View as plain text
On Dec 21, 2010, at 3:22 AM, kisonlee wrote:

> hello, I'am doing a project using mysql++, but I can't compile the vs2008 to generate
> the mysqlpp_d.dll from the mysql++ zip, even if I installed the mysql 5.5 x64 version..
> However, I have succeeded to compile them on the win32 platform with mysql 5.5 win32
> version.

Have you read README-Visual-C++.txt?  You probably haven't changed the MySQL C API include
and library paths.

If that's not it, some details would be nice.  Error messages, for example.
Thread
How to compile mysql++ on the windows x64 platform?kisonlee21 Dec
  • Re: How to compile mysql++ on the windows x64 platform?Warren Young21 Dec