List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 25 2010 7:53pm
Subject:Re: Problems with storein and template queries
View as plain text
On 10/25/2010 12:48 PM, Adrian Cornish wrote:
> Might be completely wrong here but doesn't store in take just 2 parameters.

There should be a storein() overload that takes vector and two STAs.
The reference manual doesn't show all the additional overloads, on
purpose.  I could make it do so, but that would just spam the reference
manual with 24 (by default) additional refman entries for each
storein*() overload while telling you nothing more than you get from the
userman coverage of template queries.

The OP's code *should* work, but if fixing the style issues I brought up
fixes the real problem, I'm not greatly motivated to look deeper.
Thread
Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer25 Oct
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young25 Oct
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer25 Oct
      • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young26 Oct
        • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer26 Oct
          • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young26 Oct
            • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young26 Oct
              • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesFlorian Feldbauer27 Oct
                • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young3 Nov
  • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesAdrian Cornish25 Oct
    • Re: Problems with storein and template queriesWarren Young25 Oct