List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 13 2010 6:32pm
Subject:Re: weird chars instead of table name
View as plain text
On Oct 13, 2010, at 10:11 AM, Regis Grison wrote:

> I can't go to newer version because of a compatibility problem with a closed-source
> software

If this other piece of software isn't statically linked to your program, you can install
two different versions of MySQL++, each in a different place, with different link
commands for each so each uses a different copy.

> where ??? are some unprintable chars (the same as above but change from a time to
> another)

In my experience, strings that change content from one run of the program to the next are
symptoms of a memory bug.  Try running your program under valgrind.
Thread
weird chars instead of table nameRegis Grison13 Oct
  • Re: weird chars instead of table nameAdrian Cornish13 Oct
    • Re: weird chars instead of table nameRegis Grison14 Oct
  • Re: weird chars instead of table nameWarren Young13 Oct
    • Re: weird chars instead of table name (SOLVED)Regis Grison14 Oct