List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Cornish Date:October 13 2010 4:54pm
Subject:Re: weird chars instead of table name
View as plain text
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Regis Grison
<regis-mysqlpp@stripped>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using libmysql++-dev 3.0.0 and mysql-server 5.1.30 on ubuntu 9.04 (I
> can't go to newer version because of a compatibility problem with a
> closed-source software).
>
> I got a really weird problem and I can't find anything on google or on the
> mysql++ website.
>
> I have a Cluster table with only 2 fields: actorId and cluster (both
> varchar). I know a varchar is not a good ID, it's not my code but I have to
> work with it.
>
> The Cluster class is defined here:
> sql_create_2(Cluster, 2, 0, std::string, actorId, std::string, cluster)

Regis

Could you try using mysqlpp::sql_varchar, mysqlpp::sql_char,
mysqlpp::sql_varchar_null or mysqlpp::sql_char_null (whichever is more
appropiate) instead of std::string and see if it still happens?

Adrian Cornish |mysqlpp::sql_varchar

Thread
weird chars instead of table nameRegis Grison13 Oct
  • Re: weird chars instead of table nameAdrian Cornish13 Oct
    • Re: weird chars instead of table nameRegis Grison14 Oct
  • Re: weird chars instead of table nameWarren Young13 Oct
    • Re: weird chars instead of table name (SOLVED)Regis Grison14 Oct