List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hossein Younesi Date:October 2 2010 8:11am
Subject:Enable threading in your program’s build options.
View as plain text
Hi,

What the following line means:
*"Enable threading in your program’s build options.*"

I configured mysqlpp with "--enable-thread-check" option and here is the
output:
checking for the pthreads library -lpthreads... no
checking whether pthreads work without any flags... no
checking whether pthreads work with -Kthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -kthread... no
checking for the pthreads library -llthread... no
checking whether pthreads work with -pthread... yes
checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
checking if more special flags are required for pthreads... no

then make and make install. I added the mysqlclient_r and
/usr/local/lib/libmysqlpp.so to my project. But the example of manual is
saying:
"requires that threads be enabled!"

I'm using ubuntu 10.04. What have i missed?

Thanks

--
Hossein Younesi Vaghar

Thread
Enable threading in your program’s build options.Hossein Younesi2 Oct
  • Re: Enable threading in your program’s build options.Jonathan Wakely2 Oct