List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hossein Younesi Date:October 2 2010 6:47am
Subject:Fwd: Problem: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using
View as plain text

> Are you sure all Connection objects are being destroyed correctly?

How Can I know that? They should be destroyed automatically when the
connection scope is not available any more. Is there any function to force
the connection to be close?

> Also, the other respondent brought up another possibility, that more
> connections are open at a given time than the MySQL server allows.  That
> doesn't necessarily indicate that connections are never being closed, just
> that too many are being established.  It may be that the proper fix is to
> keep connections open longer, and reuse them.
>
> Are you using ConnectionPool?  If not, why not?

No, but I'm going to use ConnectionPool. Any example about using CPool? (not
the one in tutorial)

--
Hossein Younesi Vaghar

Thread