List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hossein Younesi Date:October 1 2010 2:43pm
Subject:Re: Connection Pool
View as plain text
So, what happens after a timeout? connections are not valid anymore? I have
to check for validity before using a connection from a pool? What if it is
expired?

--
Hossein Younesi Vaghar

Thread
Connection PoolHossein Younesi1 Oct
  • Re: Connection PoolJonathan Wakely1 Oct
    • Re: Connection PoolHossein Younesi1 Oct