List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Attila Date:September 15 2010 2:34pm
Subject:How to execute multiple SQL instructions in one step
View as plain text
Hi Everyone,

I am using the following to try and execute a lock on table and then in
update:

const char* sql = "LOCK TABLES MyTable WRITE;UPDATE MyTable SET status=
'STARTED' WHERE status_id= '7' AND address = 167473977; UNLOCK TABLES;";

// m_pConnection is a mysqlpp::Connection
mysqlpp::Query query = m_pConnection->query(sql);
mysqlpp::StoreQueryResult storeResult(query.store());

However this gives me a syntax error. Is there any way to accomplish the
above in one call?

Thank you,

How to execute multiple SQL instructions in one stepAttila15 Sep
  • Re: How to execute multiple SQL instructions in one stepJonathan Wakely15 Sep
    • Re: How to execute multiple SQL instructions in one stepAttila15 Sep