List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Cornish Date:September 9 2010 1:02am
Subject:Re: mysqlpp::sql_set and mysql_sql_set_null compiler errors
View as plain text
On 8 September 2010 15:31, Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> wrote:
> Caffeine hasn't kicked in yet....
Mine ran out - which is why I was hoping I was doing something stupid :-)

> On 9/8/2010 3:11 PM, Warren Young wrote:
>>
>> If you look down at the bottom of lib/myset.h,
>
> lib/mystring.h
>
>> including things like bool.
>
> ...and of course bool does have an explicit conversion path.
>
> Everything else I wrote is true until I remember differently. :)
I'll have a look to see if I can get some specialization written then
and send you the patch.

Thanks Warren for looking

Adrian
Thread
mysqlpp::sql_set and mysql_sql_set_null compiler errorsAdrian Cornish8 Sep
  • Re: mysqlpp::sql_set and mysql_sql_set_null compiler errorsWarren Young8 Sep
    • Re: mysqlpp::sql_set and mysql_sql_set_null compiler errorsWarren Young8 Sep
      • Re: mysqlpp::sql_set and mysql_sql_set_null compiler errorsAdrian Cornish9 Sep