List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Bradbury Date:September 3 2010 9:02pm
Subject:Re: Linker error with trunk on windows
View as plain text
A quick google search turned up:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1865069/compile-64-bit-app-with-vc-express-2010
So it would appear that the express edition doesn't come with 64 bit
compilers, to get them you would need to install the Windows SDK.

I'm using Visual Studio 2010 Professional with the Windows SDK installed. So
that's probably why I don't have any issues with compiling 64 bit binaries.

I'm just a uni student so getting my application to compile as 64 bit was
just a "fun" exercise. It seems to work and my own tests pass, but I only
use a very limited subset of MySQL++ (I use ConnectionPool but not SSQLs) so
can't comment on everything.

Thread
Linker error with trunk on windowsMatthew Bradbury3 Sep
  • Re: Linker error with trunk on windowsWarren Young3 Sep
    • Re: Linker error with trunk on windowsMatthew Bradbury3 Sep