List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Bradbury Date:September 3 2010 6:40pm
Subject:Re: Linker error with trunk on windows
View as plain text
"Warren Young"  wrote:

On Sep 2, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Matthew Bradbury wrote:

> However compiling the other examples (without any of my changes) also
> caused the following linker errors, even though MySQL++ compiles without
> any error.

Have you tried starting with a fresh unpack of the tarball?  I'm pretty sure
I've tried a Win32 build on VS2010, and it built without errors.

The only known VS2010 problem is that 64-bit builds don't work.  The only
thing holding us back on that is lack of someone who cares to look into it.=

What is the problem with 64-bit builds? They seem to work for me.

Thread
Linker error with trunk on windowsMatthew Bradbury3 Sep
  • Re: Linker error with trunk on windowsWarren Young3 Sep
    • Re: Linker error with trunk on windowsMatthew Bradbury3 Sep