List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 3 2010 1:04pm
Subject:Re: Linker error with trunk on windows
View as plain text
On Sep 2, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Matthew Bradbury wrote:

> However compiling the other examples (without any of my changes) also caused the
> following linker errors, even though MySQL++ compiles without any error.

Have you tried starting with a fresh unpack of the tarball?  I'm pretty sure I've tried a
Win32 build on VS2010, and it built without errors.

The only known VS2010 problem is that 64-bit builds don't work.  The only thing holding us
back on that is lack of someone who cares to look into it.
Thread
Linker error with trunk on windowsMatthew Bradbury3 Sep
  • Re: Linker error with trunk on windowsWarren Young3 Sep
    • Re: Linker error with trunk on windowsMatthew Bradbury3 Sep