List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerd Anders Date:August 13 2010 5:53am
Subject:how to use setNull
View as plain text
Dear all,

with respect to the following announcment from December 2008

Implemented MySQL_PreparedStatement::setNull(). (Andre)

I tried to use setNull in association with the MySQL C++ connector,
but I did not manage to find out what data types I can use for the
second parameter, namely sqlType (see below). I found the header
file in /usr/include/mysql-connector/cppconn/prepared_statement.h
with

virtual void setNull(unsigned int parameterIndex, int sqlType) = 0;

but no other hint what to use for sqlType. Doing web searches also
did not give me any clue. Thus, is there any sample code available
how to use a prepared_statement with setNull?

Thanks,
Gerd

--------
Diplom-Informatiker Gerd Anders

Database coordinator of the Scientific Bioinformatics
platform and member of the IBM Academic Initiative

Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology (BIMSB)
at the Max-Delbrueck-Center (MDC) for Molecular Medicine
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany

fon: +49 (30) 9406 3537
fax: +49 (30) 9406 49192

Thread
how to use setNullGerd Anders13 Aug
  • Re: how to use setNullAdrian Cornish13 Aug